CLICK ON LINK FOR PRINTABLE COPY OF COMPLETE DOCUMENT
Use code GM1-PAY to enroll
Since June, 2011, pay stub information has been available using
ADP IPay Statements at https:/Iipay.adp.com. Effective August 10,
2012, payroll processing at your location will be paperless and pay
stubs will no longer be mailed
The ADP iPay Statements site is available 24 hours a day; 7 days a
week via the internet from any computer that has internet access. It
is not necessary for you to use a GM computer. Please note that
there is no change to the way your payroll is processed.
ADP Payroll Systems
Dear GM Employee:
GMFSS - Payroll Services is pleased to announce a new look to paystub information
for GM employees paid by Payroll Services in the United States (including ISP paid
from the US Payroll Systems). Using ADP iPayStatements at https//ipay.adp.com
you can access your paystub 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, without the need to
log into mySocrates
HOW TO REGISTER ON ADP IPAY SYSTEM
Please have a copy of your most recent pay statement on hand when you log into iPayStatements for the
1. Go to https:llipay.adp.com. It is not necessary for you to use the employee portal to get to
the site. You can ctrl + click on the link above or type the name directly into your web
browser's address bar. You can bookmark the page on any computer for convenient direct
After 6/20/11, please note: Because the AOP website is a stand-alone site it is not
necessary to access the site through the GM Employee Self Service Website. However, if
you want to access the ADP website through the GM Employee Self Service Website, go to
your personal page in mySocrates and click on Paystub. You will be directed to the AOP
2. At the AOP iPayStatements website, click on "Register Now". You are required to register
only the first time you access the site. At the end of this process you will have a user id to
use going forward.
3. Read the information provided. When you are "Ready to Get Started" click on "Register
• First Name
• Last Name
• Email Address - Please use a valid email address. Your User 10 will be sent to this
email address upon completion of the registration process.
4. Enter the Registration Pass Code GM1-Pay and click on "Next"
5. Enter your ldentity Information
• First Name - exactly as it appears on your current paystub
• Last Name - exactly as it appears on your current paystub
• Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
• Month and Day of Birth
• Click on "Next"
6. Enter your personal contact information
7. You will now be prompted to answer a few security questions and select a password. Your
password is case sensitive, must contain between 8 to 20 characters, at least one of which
is alpha and one is numeric or a special character. Please make note of the password.
Click on next
8. Your registration is complete. You have been assigned a system generated User User ID will be emailed to the address you provided in step 6. You may access your
paystub at https//ipay.adp.com using the User ID sent to your email address.
9. If you have questions, please call:
Hourly Payroll Center
The security questions you set up in step 7 will be used to verify your identity if you forget your user ID or password.
The first time you access the site you will need to complete a registration process.
Step by step Self Service Registration Instructions are included in this letter. The
registration pass code: GM1-Pay is required for registration.
Please be sure to note your logon name and password when you register. You will
have two logon attempts to access the system each time you want to look at your pay
information. After two logon attempts, please follow the on screen instructions to
reset your password.
If you have questions, please call:
Hourly Payroll Center