Frequently Asked Questions

Where is the Union Hall?

  • The Union Hall is on the east side of Highway 360 near the General Motors-Arlington plant.  Our address is 2505 W E Roberts Street, Grand Prairie TX 75051.

How can I contact the Union Hall?

  • The telephone number for the Union Hall is (972) 647-1282.

When is the Union Hall open?

  • The Union Hall is open from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.

Where can I get more information on joining the UAW?

  • At UAW Local 276, we represent employees from General Motors, CaravanFM, and HydroChemPSC at the Arlington, Texas plant.  If you work there, contact a Committeeperson in your respective unit.  If you work for another facility and are interested in organizing, please visit

Where can I read the Local's bylaws?

  • Our bylaws are available in the "About Us" section of this website under "Bylaws".

Where can I see the UAW Constitution?

  • You can download a copy of the Constitution by visiting the "About Us" section and selecting "UAW Constitution".

More FAQs coming soon!